We are recommending VOI AI Avatar for Windows because the photo or video editing is more convenient on a computer. Learn about the trick for cross-platforming this app.
AI filters are trending on social media nowadays. We saw many apps trending which are working on the same function.
After some social research, I personally analyze better responses on VOI AI Avatar as compared to others.
Basically, these apps convert your normal picture into an Anime, Manga characters of your choice as well as random ones.
Do you have any of your favorite Anime series or game character in your mind right now? This app will convert your face into that character for sure. Absolutely free to download and use.
Maybe some premium tools will be behind the premium subscription. But, if you just want to follow the TikTok or Instagram trend, this app’s free version is enough.
The most trending filters of VOI apps are
- an astronaut
- movie character
- video game character
You have thousands of characters to choose from.
Now come back to the main topic which is the downloading procedure of VOI AI Avatar App for Windows.
That is what you required to download VOI AI Avatar for Windows:
- A working Emulator likes BlueStacks or Nox App Player.
- Existing Google Account or create a new one.
- Working internet connection for downloading an emulator and installing the app.
- Enough space on the computer.
- Suitable RAM.
Now the choice is yours either you go with the BlueStacks or with the Nox App Player.
It’s been 7 years since I am using BlueStacks and found it better than any other Android Emulator. So, my experience recommends BlueStacks.
The current version of Bluestacks is Android 9-inspired. It means you get many features on BlueStacks that you saw or heard about in Android 9.
Always download the latest version for better performance.
Here we are presenting a short comparison of Bluestacks VS Nox to make your choice easier.
Which Emulator you should download?
|Nox App Player
|RAM: Your PC must have at least 4GB and Storage: 5GB Free Disk Space.
|NoxPlayer requires 1GB of free space in the installation path and 1.5GB of hardware space.
|Up-to-date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
|At least an Intel or AMD dual-core processor
|Atleast Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
|Atleast Windows XP and Windows Vista or above
|BlueStacks perfectly opeartes on Both Windows and Mac computers
|Nox App Players doesn’t run on Mac OS latest version.
To Download BlueStacks, you need to visit the official website. Don’t download the cloud version as it is for gaming only. Click on the Download BlueStacks 5 option only.
To be honest, we found the idea of installing VOI on Windows an absolute flop. The app doesn’t perform stably.
It hangs and lags a lot while working on the emulator. Also, it doesn’t even launch sometimes. So, our experience was very bad overall.
Maybe it will work on Windows 10 in a better way?
BlueStacks: Downloading, Installation, and Setup
Once you clicked on the Download BlueStacks button, your browser will start downloading right away (Use Google Chrome as per our recommendation).
- It is the offline installer so, downloading will take only a second or two of you.
- Click on the EXE file to being the Installation.
- At the Bluestack’s first appearance, Click on the Install now button. File size may vary with the device, currently, the file size is 441 MB approx.
- At the BlueStacks home screen, click on the Google Play Store App.
- The first step after the installation is the registration of a Google Account. You can use your old Account or you can create a new google account directly from Emulator.
- Click on the search bar, enter the VOI AI Avatar search term, and search it.
- As the below screenshot shows, it is the icon of the original VOI AI apps, don’t get confused with the replicas.
- Click on the Install button and the app installation will begin right away.
The VOI AI Avatar app may or may not run properly, it depends on your system and emulator support.
The VOI AI Avatar app by Codeway Dijital uses artificial intelligence to transform your selfies into customised portrait
$3.99 – $29.99 per item depends on what item you want to buy. Overall the app itsself and basic internal elements are free to use.
You can use tha basic filters and effects for your photos and videos without any cost. To unlock the premium features, you may need to spend some money.
No doubt this is the legit and working procedure to download VOI AI Avatar for Windows.
But, I don’t like the combination of Emulator and the VOI AI app. The app doesn’t seem comfortable with the emulator. A lot of lag and hang at every step, sometimes it doesn’t even start properly.
Instead, you can download the Avatars+ Anime Maker app from Microsoft Store. It is a good Anime Avatar making the app officially available on Windows.
Please share your suggestions, your few words will help us to make our content better and best.
You can also try Lensa AI on Windows PC and Mac.